Friday, January 20, 2017

A Chance for My Lucky-9 Friend


During lunch break of our ESIP (Enhanced School Improvement Plan) Training held at Notre Dame Review Center, Kasulutan Village, Jolo, Sulu, I chanced to go for Sulu Provincial Capitol Gymnasium where the 20th ARMM Regional Qur'an Reading Competition was held today. After a while, I spotted this humble and talented man, a good friend and brother to me. He is a one hundred percent purely-blooded Tausug that hailed from Parang, Sulu. 

I captured him for a picture. He was wearing a number nine (9) garland which signaled a contestant for the said competition.

I would be so proud to present him in behalf of Tawi-Tawi people representing province of Tawi-Tawi, one of the provinces in the southernmost part of the Philippines.

For lovingly name, we used to call him Bro Pat Nuruddin. It is the kind of name which is more pleasing to our ears. Bro Pat Nuruddin also loves us calling him that way.

CONGRATULATIONS in advance! For me, whatever might be your fate in this competiton, you are always our CHAMPION.

GOOD LUCK AND ALLAH BLESS.